1. Fees for the selected candidates i.e. new admissions should be paid in the school office, by cash on or before the specified date between 9.00 A.M. and 12.30 P.M.
2.Tution Fee and Transport Fee are payable 3 times in a year i.e. 10th April, 10th Aug, 10th Dec. In case 10th of the month falls on a gazetted holiday or Sunday, the fee is payable on the next working day. Otherwise a scheduled fine is charged.
3. All other fees are payable at the beginning of the academic year along with the term fees or at the time of admission in case of new admissions.
4. Fees are payable at the following branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce :- Ameerpet, Srinagar Colony & Jubilee Hills check post, by cash or local cheque drawn in favour of "AMS P. Obul Reddy Public School". The last date for payment of fee through cheque is 7th of the fee paying month and 10th of the month for cash payment. Thereafter a scheduled fine is levied.
5. Caution Fee alone is refundable on withdrawal of the child from the school. It can be refunded only after settlement of all dues.
6. Refund of Caution Money should be claimed within 3 months after the date of withdrawal of the child from the school and the original receipt has to be produced at the time of claiming refund.If it is not claimed within the prescribed time limit, it is liable to be forfeited.
7. If a student is absent for more than one month without giving leave application, his or her name is liable to be struck off from the rolls and the caution money will be forfeited.
8. Cancellation of New Admission : In case where the parent seeks cancellation of new admission of his/her ward before the reopening day for the new academic year then 100% of the following amounts only are refundable,
i. Caution fee
ii. Annual fee
iii. Term fee
iv. Transport fee
v. Computer fee
vi. Lab fee
vii. E-Learning fee
viii. Sports fee
9. Withdrawal of Old Admission:
(i). Applications for withdrawal of the child from the school at any point of time during the Academic year must be submitted giving one month's notice.
(ii). If the withdrawal is during the month of March the application should be submitted on or before 1st March, failing which Tuition fee for the first term of the following Academic year will have to be paid in lieu of the notice period.
(iii). A student can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds.
b) Unsatisfactory progress in studies.
c) Failing twice in the same class.