1. Admission Notification for the Academic Year 2016-2017 (Tentative Dates) for Classes Nursery, LKG and UKG will be advertised in News Papers (Hindu & Ennadu) on 13-12-2015 (Sunday).
2. Registration forms for the Academic Year 2016-2017 for admission to Nursery, LKG and UKG are available in the website www.amsporps.org from 14-12-2015 (Monday) to 18-12-2015 (Friday) only. Registration forms for admission into Nursery will be considered only for siblings and to those who can arrange own transport. (Very limited vacancies in Nursery and UKG)
3. Filled in registration form along with required documents can be submitted in the school office between 9-00 a.m. and 11.30 a.m. on all working days from 16-12-2015 (Wednesday) to 19-12-2015 (Saturday) .
4. Result by lottery will be declared on Sunday 27-12-2015 (time will be specified at the time of registration).
5. Dates for payment of fee for selected students are from 28-12-2015 (Monday) to 31-12-2015 (Thursday).
6. Dates for issue of applications for class XI will be informed in the 1st week of February, 2016
7. Applications for classes from I to X will be issued in the 2nd week of March, 2016 (depending on the vacancies only)
8. The following documents must be submitted along with the Registration Form : (i) A copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation duly attested (ii) A copy of Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority (ST, SC & BC ONLY) (iii) Bonafide Certificate from last school attended (Class II and above)
9. If availing school transport, Please check the routes in operation before registering the form. Routes are different for Classes Pre-Primary and Classes I to XII. No request for diversion or extension to the existing routes will be entertained.
Vans and Buses Transport Routes Information for the Academic Year 2016-17 will be available in our school website from 1st Week of December 2015.
10. Incomplete registration forms will be summarily rejected.
11. Fees details can be had at the time of submission of form.
12. Please take the Registration Form print out front & back on Executive Bond paper
13.Age Eligibility for admission:
AGE AS ON 1st APRIL OF THE YEAR 2016 IN WHICH ADMISSION IS SOUGHT
2 years and 6 months +
14. A student may join class XI in the school after completion of class X from any Board. Class XI and XII are also affiliated to CBSE.